awk arguments

william E Davidsen davidsen at antarctica.crd.GE.COM
Wed Jul 25 05:17:14 AEST 1990

In article <78 at cdss.UUCP>, lyons at cdss.UUCP (Don R. Lyons x4811) writes:
|> Can anyone tell me why the form widget does not size to fit
|> button1, button2, button3 under SCO-ODT? When this application is
|> displayed only button1 and button2 are visible. All three are visible
|> if don't set XmNbottomAttachment for wbutton[2]. Please email me, I
|> have a product deadline I am trying to meet.
|>
|> thanx
|>   -don
|>

|> 	#include <X11/Intrinsic.h>
|> 	#include <Xm/Xm.h>
|> 	#include <Xm/Form.h>
|> 	#include <Xm/PushB.h>
|>
|> 	char *buttons[] = { "button1", "button2", "button3" };
|>
|> 	void main( argc, argv)
|> 	int argc;
|> 	char **argv;
|> 	{
|> 	  Widget toplevel, form, wbutton[5];
|> 	  int i, n;
|> 	  Arg wargs[10];
|>
|> 	  toplevel = XtInitialize( argv[0], "Formtest", NULL, 0, &argc, argv);
|>
|> 	  form = XtCreateManagedWidget( "form", xmFormWidgetClass, toplevel,
|> 						NULL, 0);
|>
|> 	  for ( i = 0; i < XtNumber(buttons); i++)
|> 	    wbutton[i] = XtCreateWidget( buttons[i],
|> 	   			 xmPushButtonWidgetClass, form, NULL, 0);
|> 	  XtManageChildren( wbutton, XtNumber(buttons));
|>
|> 	  n = 0;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNtopAttachment,   XmATTACH_FORM); n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNleftAttachment,  XmATTACH_FORM); n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNrightAttachment, XmATTACH_FORM); n++;
|> 	  XtSetValues(wbutton[0], wargs, n);
|> 	  n = 0;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNtopAttachment,   XmATTACH_WIDGET);n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNtopWidget,       wbutton[0]);     n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNleftAttachment,  XmATTACH_FORM);  n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNrightAttachment, XmATTACH_FORM);  n++;
|> 	  XtSetValues(wbutton[1], wargs, n);
|> 	  n = 0;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNtopAttachment,   XmATTACH_WIDGET);n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNtopWidget,       wbutton[1]);     n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNleftAttachment,  XmATTACH_FORM);  n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNrightAttachment, XmATTACH_FORM);  n++;
|> 	  XtSetArg(wargs[n], XmNbottomAttachment,XmATTACH_FORM);  n++;
|> 	  XtSetValues(wbutton[2], wargs, n);
|>
|> 	  XtRealizeWidget(toplevel);
|> 	  XtMainLoop();
|> 	}
|> --
|> Don R Lyons                          Any opinions expressed are my own.
|> Arinc Research Inc                      uucp : uunet!cdss!lyons
|> CDSS, Mail Stop 1249                    voice: 301 266 4811
|> 2551 Riva Road Annapolis , MD 21401     fax  : 301 266 2047
Bill Davidsen (davidsen at crdos1.crd.ge.com, uunet!crdgw1!crdos1!davidsen)
  GE Corp R&D Center, Schenectady NY
"Stupidity, like virtue, is it's own reward" -me

Newsgroups:
comp.periphs.scsi,ba.market.computers,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware,comp.sys.
.mac.hardware
From: davidsen at antarctica.crd.GE.COM (william E Davidsen)
Subject: Re: New 320Meg SCSIs  < $1000 (quantity purchase?)

  These might be "not previously sold" as opposed to "new" at that
price. I just got a couple of Maxtor 320MB ESDI drives like that. No
problem with them, they have a warantee, but they say something like
RECERTIFIED on the cases.