C0WABUNGA!!

Doug Sewell DOUG at ysub.ysu.edu
Wed Jun 6 22:30:45 AEST 1990

In article <26270011 at hpclscu.HP.COM>, shankar at hpclscu.HP.COM (Shankar Unni)
says:

>> > HIYA ...
>> Is there anything we can do about this 'dude'...
>
>Well, he was kind enough to include a "Reply-To:" in the message header, so
>go ahead:

NOOOOOOOOOO!

DON'T DO IT!

jnk at psuvm.psu.edu is one of the 'powers that be' on the staff of PSU's
computer center.  He is NOT responsible for this... neither are the
various other reply-to: addresses (I think there was a jlf at psuvm.psu.edu,
for example).  They're forgeries, so reply-to fields can't be trusted.

This is being discussed (no, it's being beaten like a dead horse) in
news.admin.

Doug Sewell, Tech Support, Computer Center,
Youngstown State University, Youngstown,  OH 44555
E-mail: DOUG at YSUB.BITNET, DOUG at YSUB.YSU.EDU, ...!uunet!ysub.ysu.edu!doug