CALL FOR DISCUSSION: comp.unix.shell

Roger Rohrbach roger at yuba.wrs.com
Wed Jun 27 11:11:07 AEST 1990

    Thanks to everyone who sent me mail regarding the name for the proposed
shell programming newsgroup.  The overwhelming (80%) preference was for
"comp.unix.shell", so that's what we'll vote on creating.  Chip Salzenberg
(chip at tct.uucp) has graciously offered to tack the issue onto his "comp.unix"
reorganization proposal, so please be on the lookout for that call for votes
and vote accordingly (I'll post a reminder when the CFV goes out).

Roger Rohrbach                                  sun!wrs!roger    roger at wrs.com
|    \<>) "I'm lurching between the aesthetic sublime & the quotidian grime." |