SVID docs wanted

ryerson.schwark ry at cbnewsl.att.com
Mon Jun 4 23:38:53 AEST 1990

The SVID (System V Interface Definition) defines the system interfaces
to be used and supported by systems that want to ensure that source
code is completely portable.  SVID 3rd Edition, which documents release
4 is available from CIC(our Customer Information Center).  It is usually
easier for our international customers to use credit cards when calling
in order.  Call them 1-800-432-6600 or 1-317-352-8557 and ask for one of
the following, by select code:

Select code	Document
320-135		SVID 3rd Edition, 4 volume set
		US$150.00

320-136		SVID 3rd Edition, Volume 1
		(Base System, Kernel Extension)
		US$47.50

320-137		SVID 3rd Edition, Volume 2
		(Basic Utilities, Advanced Utilities and Administered
		System Extensions)
		US$47.50

320-138		SVID 3rd Edition, Volume 3
		(Programming Language Specification,
		Software Development, Terminal Interface,
		Real Time and Memory Management, and Remote
		Services Extensions)
		US$47.50

320-139		SVID 3rd Edition, Volume 4
		(Window System Extensions)
		US$47.50

All other Release 4 books can be ordered from Prentice Hall at
201-767-5937.  For orders of more than 30 volumes,
contact Corporate Sales, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs,
New Jersey 07632 or 201-592-2498.

Ry Schwark
r.schwark at att.com
ry at uso.att.com