Security paper

Carol Herre 702CH%SCRVMSYS.BITNET at cornellc.cit.cornell.edu
Thu Jun 7 04:33:37 AEST 1990

A colleague recently gave me a paper on Security Issues for Unix OS and SunOS.
I took the paper with me on vacation, and found much of the information very
useful. Unfortunatly in my travels I have misplaced the paper, and I do not
remember the author's name.  I know the paper had an SRI logo on the title page
If this information rings a bell with anyone I would appreciate information on
the paper (e.g. author's name) and where I can obtain it.  Thanks in advance.

Carol Herre
University of Scranton; Scranton, PA