mac postscript in ditroff input?

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Mar 16 02:52:23 AEST 1990

Excerpts from netnews.comp.lang.postscript: 14-Mar-90 mac postscript in
ditroff i.. Ed Arnold at ncar.ucar.edu (1146)

> I'm interested in corresponding with anyone who has succeeded in merging
> postscript generated by Mac applications such as MacDraw or Illustrator,
> into ditroff input, to get merged ditroff text & Apple postscript graphics
> on the same page.

The easiest way of doing it is using psfig, a public domian preprocessor
for postscript available by ftp. It has a lot of goodies you actually
want. I'm afraid that I forgot where to get it.

	jaap