Xenix ps:seek error HELP !!!

Chris Hare / System Manager chris at choreo.COM.COM
Sat Mar 24 06:54:46 AEST 1990

In article <863 at ocsmd.ocs.com>, motti at ocsmd.ocs.com (Motti Bazar) writes:
> I have a very big problem. A few days ago, when doing ps on my machine
> (ALR 386/25, 4MB mem, 300MB hd, Telebit TB+) I got the message
> ps:seek error. If I boot the machine its ok but a day or so later
> it comes again. The machine is running Xenix 386 2.3.1 with SCO TCP
> (wd8003 controller). I think I remember something posted about here in
> the past. Any help will be thanked a lot !!!

This is the second time in as many days that I have responded to this
question, so I will post the answer.

Call SCO and ask for Support Level Supplement, xnx120 which is a new
/bin/ps binary and corrects the problem.

Chris Hare, Co-ordinator, Systems Management         *** IT WORKS FOR ME! ***
Authorized SCO Instructor
Choreo Systems Inc.                                  500-150 Laurier Ave W.
                                                     Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5J4
E-MAIL ...!choreo!chris                              Voice (613) 238-1050
                                                     Fax   (613) 238-4453