Dialup Slip

Lawrence A. Deleski lad at hobbes.scs.com
Wed Mar 7 11:20:45 AEST 1990

I've been trying to get Slip 4.0 to work dialup with two Telebit TB+
modems.  The problem I'm having is that getty won't let the sliplogin
program attach to the port it's running on, so when I dial into that modem
all I get is the loging prompt.

If anyone is using Slip 4.0 dialup I'd like to hear from you.

Thanks!

--
         Lawrence A. Deleski             |       Silicon Compiler Systems
         lad at sdl.scs.com                 |       15 Independence Blvd.