Mail Delivery Problem

Mark Wolfe markw at hpdmd48.HP.COM
Sat Mar 24 03:41:59 AEST 1990

/ hpdmd48:comp.unix.wizards / postmaster at sandia.gov (SMTP MAILER) /  2:52 pm  Mar 18, 1990 /

 ----Reason for mail failure follows----
Sending mail to <math!ckaul at cs.sandia.gov> :
  Could not be delivered for three days.

 ----Transcript of message follows----
Date: 15 Mar 90 07:25:00 MST
From: unix-wizards at BRL.MIL
Subject: UNIX-WIZARDS Digest  V9#094
To: "math!ckaul" <math!ckaul at cs.sandia.gov>

Date:       Thu, 15 Mar 90 05:45:04 EST
From:       The Moderator (Mike Muuss) <Unix-Wizards-Request at BRL.MIL>
To:         UNIX-WIZARDS at BRL.MIL

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Thu, 15 Mar 1990              V9#094

Today's Topics:
                   System V kernel panic not syncing
            Re: Which is more portable:  stty <   or  stty >
                       Use of ssignal() in Sys V.
                     Re: Use of ssignal() in Sys V.
             Setting multiple timers from a single process.
           Re: Setting multiple timers from a single process.
                            serious awk bug
                          Re: serious awk bug
                            Re: Raw disk I/O
                       repeatability of select()
               Re: repeatability of select() (correction)
              Re: ADDING TO TAPE ARCHIVES - AHA1540+2150s
                 Re: Dr David G Korn to speak at SVNet
                    Re: Large Unix, SYS5.4 on Unisys
                    mac postscript in ditroff input?
              Re: Setting the access/modify time on a file