Address for Exabyte tape cartridge units

Dennis S. Breckenridge root at nebulus.UUCP
Wed Mar 28 04:19:20 AEST 1990

In article <1495 at unsvax.NEVADA.EDU> sauer at jonathan.clark.nevada.edu (MICHAEL SAUER) writes:
> How can I get the address to get more information about an Exabyte
> cartridge tape backup unit.

Here is the addresses.
Canada:	Que			USA: Exabyte Corporation,
	7100-44 St. S.E.,	     1745 38th Street,
	Calgary, Alberta,	     Boulder, Colorado,
	Box 1270, STN "T",	     80301
	T2H 1X2
	(403) 236-6100		     (303) 442-4333

Request document number 510006-005. It's titled EXB-8200 8mm Cartridge Tape
Subsystem User's Manual. Its a complete O.E.M. manual with SCSI commands
timing etc. I found it extremely useful.