Info on binary compatibility (ABI & BCS)

Andrew Josey andrew at uel.co.uk
Mon Mar 5 20:57:15 AEST 1990

In article <1029 at ucl-cs.UUCP>, M.Pacheco at ucl-cs.UUCP writes:
> From: Marco Pacheco <M.Pacheco at uk.ac.ucl.cs>
>
> Does anybody know any reference (standard, book, article) on ABI
> (Appl. Binary Interface) and Intel's BCS (Binary Comp.
> Standards).

The generic System V ABI specification is available now, published
by Prentice Hall. The ISBN number is 0-13-877598-2.
If anyone's interested I could post a brief review.
==
 Andrew Josey,	UNIX Software Operation Europe,
 International House, Ealing Broadway, London W5 5DB, England, UK
 uucp: andrew at uel.co.uk || andrew at attunix.sf.att.com || a.josey at xopen.co.uk
 { #include <disclaimer.h> }