Interactive man-page maker?

Ron Ueberschaer x4399 ubi at ginger.sri.com
Fri May 4 10:57:51 AEST 1990

I seem to recall that a long time ago someone posted a
program that created a manual source file including the
-man macros.  I believe it prompted for the text for
each entry.  Obviously, this could get tedious for long
man pages, but it would be useful for novices who are
unfamiliar with the -man macros &/or t/nroff.  I would
use it to start a man page, then edit the source to
polish it.

If you are aware of such a program, please email it
(or a pointer to it) to me.  If others are interested,
I'll summarize to the net.

Thanks for your time,

--Ron Ueberschaer
  SRI International