Help on disassembler/decompilers

W. Wilson Ho wwho at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 6 10:37:55 AEST 1990

	I am looking for any information related to disassembling
object code into assembly langauge or even higher-level language such
as C.  Would someone please give me pointers to program sources,
documentation or papers related to this?

	Thanks in advance!

  W. Wilson Ho		        |  INTERNET:  how at ivy.ucdavis.edu
  Division of Computer Science	|  UUCP:      ...!ucbvax!ucdavis!ivy!how
  EECS Department		|  BITNET:    wwho at ucdavis.bitnet
  University of California	|
  Davis, CA 95616		|
[Turning object code back into assembler is pretty straightforward, and
every debugger does it.  Someone else asked about disassembling into higher
level languages a little while ago, but I didn't see any responses. -John]
Send compilers articles to compilers at esegue.segue.boston.ma.us
{ima | spdcc | world}!esegue.  Meta-mail to compilers-request at esegue.