c.u.wizards vs. c.u.internals

Will Raymond willr at ntpdvp1.UUCP
Wed Sep 12 12:00:42 AEST 1990

> >This voting business is really beginning to look pretty silly.
> >What we really need is a good backbone cabal.

> I tend to agree also.
>
> 	A group which was created to allow experts to chit-chat
> 	amongst themselves has now been re-structured with the
> 	hidden agenda to try to turn them into free consultants.

	After seeing that the vote was announced in CAPS I can't see where
	I can't complain that I didn't see it ( oh...BTW,I didn't see it )
	but it really doesn't matter.

	As a consumer/producer of the Usenet, I'll follow general economic
	principles and put my money where my mouth is and, exclusively, continue
	to peruse and respond to questions posted in WIZARDS.

	But, not to miss out on anything, I'll probabally due a weekly batch
	scan of internals.

    *******       Will Raymond - Northern Telecom NTP in RTP
   . O   o .      Work: ...uucp!rti!ntpdvp1!willr
|     .V.     |   Fun:  ...uucp!cs.unc.edu!raymond
     ._ _.