How to read v6 distribution tapes?

Roy Smith roy at alanine.phri.nyu.edu
Wed Feb 13 07:22:03 AEST 1991

	After the recent talk about v6 history on this group, I figured I'd
actually do something crazy and go back and look at the source to make
sure.  Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to do that!  The tape I have
consists of several RK-05 images with v6 file systems on them.  Is there
any reasonable way to read them on a 4.3BSD vax or a SunOS-3.5 system?
455 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016
roy at alanine.phri.nyu.edu -OR- {att,cmcl2,rutgers,hombre}!phri!roy
"Arcane?  Did you say arcane?  It wouldn't be Unix if it wasn't arcane!"