Where to get a C++ compiler

bjp at mbunix.mitre.org bjp at mbunix.mitre.org
Fri Feb 1 10:25:36 AEST 1991

Dear Folks,

     Does anyone know where I can get a version 1.2 C++ compiler for a Sun 4/330 running
Sun OS version 4.1.  Yes I know G++ is available but the application we need to port
in a rediculously short time frame was written for an Ultrix system with the 1.2 C++.
Sooooo! in the name of doing it quickly, we are in desperate need of the older version
for our Sun 4 platform.  Please send your responses to the email address listed below.

                                                 Sincerely,
                                                 bj Pease
                                                 email: bjp at mbunix.mitre.org