Slash in filename

John F Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Sat Feb 9 00:49:58 AEST 1991

In article <27B18FBC.3065 at tct.uucp> chip at tct.uucp (Chip Salzenberg) writes:
>According to gwyn at smoke.brl.mil (Doug Gwyn):
>>I thought this group was going to be reserved for wizards!?
>
>They're hung over from the comp.unix.wizards re-creation party.
>(It was invitation only, of course.)

My solution has been the use of a now-large KILL file.

However, given the USENET relation "Volume times a Constant equals
Signal", it is easy to prove that as volume approachs infinity,
noise approaches volume ...
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"I've never written a device driver, but I have written a device driver manual"
                -- Robert Hartman, IDE Corp.