cfreelist info

John F Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Thu Feb 14 03:45:41 AEST 1991

in various system v's the cblock freelist is declared
something like

struct chead cfreelist;

and (struct chead) is

struct chead {
	struct	cblock	*c_next;
	int	c_size;
	int	c_flag;
}

what the hell is cfreelist.c_size =supposed= to contain?  it
sure doesn't contain the total number of characters available
on the cblock freelist right now.  my x.29 tty driver thanks
you ...

ps - no fair peeking at the source code.
Ma Bell: (512) 832-8832                           Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"I've never written a device driver, but I have written a device driver manual"
                -- Robert Hartman, IDE Corp.