Undeliverable mail: SMTP delivery failure

IN%Postmaster at VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU%MKVAX1.DECNET IN%Postmaster at VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU%MKVAX1.DECNET
Mon Feb 18 19:34:25 AEST 1991

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 1991 14:12 CST
From: PMDF Mail Server <Postmaster at VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU>
Subject: Undeliverable mail: SMTP delivery failure
To: "MSUS1::IN%\"UNIX-WIZARDS at BRL.MIL\""@VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU

The message could not be delivered to:

Addressee: BD6 at MKATT1.MANKATO.MSUS.EDU
Reason: Illegal host/domain name found.

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 1991 05:50 CST
From: "MSUS1::IN%\"UNIX-WIZARDS at BRL.MIL\""@VAX1.Mankato.MSUS.EDU
Subject: UNIX-WIZARDS Digest  V12#020
To: BD6 at MKATT1.MANKATO.MSUS.EDU

Date: Sat, 16 Feb 91 05:45:03 EST
From: Mike Muuss The Moderator <Unix-Wizards-Request at BRL.MIL>
Sender: Unix-Wizards Mailing List <UNIX-WIZ at NDSUVM1.BITNET>
To: "Brian D. Goecke" <bd6%MKVAX1.DECNET at MSUS1.BITNET>

UNIX-WIZARDS Digest          Sat, 16 Feb 1991              V12#020

Today's Topics:
                        Finding tape block size
                      Re: Finding tape block size
 Re: Stuck-up Wizards (Re: Summary and Fix for "slashes in filenames")
                          Re: Stuck-up Wizards
            Re: Loading and Executing Object Code at Runtime
                   Re: SIGCONT occurs after a SIGTERM
             Re: Help!  There's a slash '/' in my filename.
                     Re: Putenv() & Getenv() Bug ?
                     converting termcap to termlib
                           Re: Counting FLOPS