Ian Flanigan flan at cics.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Feb 14 08:27:04 AEST 1991

Hi,

I tried posting this to comp.unix.questions first, but as I got no answer
I figured this must be a Wizard level question:

I'm wondering how to load an object file (my_functions.o) at execution
time and execute a function contained therein.  I know this is possible
since many flavors of LISP allow you to compile your functions and then
load the compiled versions later.

If it's in TFM, could someone point me in the right direction, or, if it's
trivially simple, could someone please explain how to go about it?

Thanks much.

--
Ian Flanigan

flan at cics.wustl.edu              "You can never have too many napkins."