Slash in filename

Geoffrey Welsh geoffw at xenitec.on.ca
Wed Feb 6 03:28:40 AEST 1991

   I don't suppose it's possible to escape the slash in the filename,
i.e. something like "split\/name"?

UUCP:     watmath!xenitec!zswamp!root | 602-66 Mooregate Crescent
Internet: root at zswamp.fidonet.org     | Kitchener, Ontario
FidoNet:  SYSOP, 1:221/171            | N2M 5E6 CANADA
Data:     (519) 742-8939              | (519) 741-9553
The mile is traversed not by a single leap, but by a procession of coherent
steps; those who insist on making the trip in a single element will be failing
long after you and I have discovered new worlds.        - me