comp.unix.ask-the-wizards (was: rm ./- (I have a file named "-"))

Mark Hall data at buhub.bradley.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:48:11 AEST 1991

In <1991Feb26.194033.9539 at convex.com> tchrist at convex.COM (Tom Christiansen) writes:

>	read in the faq

I haven't seen the FAQ for here...No big deal...

>We've had about one of these a day lately in this group.  Let's rename it
>to comp.unix.ask-the-wizards, and then the rest of us can go off to
>comp.unix.internals where they won't know to find us. :-)

But you just told us where to find you! =-)

I wouldn't consider myself a "wizard" but rather someone rather familiar with
Unix in general.  I don't usuall post, because I don't have a burning question
I need to ask, but I do feel that by reading about those things that interest
me that I can learn even more, and become a little more knowledgeable about
this interesting OS.  (and all of its variants!)  Let's get some wizard-level
stuff going!  This group DOES have a worthwhile function, at least to me.
--
| I'nt: data@{bucs1,buhub,heartland}.bradley.edu, al632 at cleveland.freenet.edu |
| "He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, but Captain, |