Is "line -t n" common?

Root Boy Jim rbj at uunet.UU.NET
Fri Feb 1 06:15:36 AEST 1991

In article <30090001 at teecs.UUCP> belkin at teecs.UUCP (Hershel Belkin) writes:
> [paraphrased] Is -t standard on line, or is it an HP extension?

Line seems to ignore its arguments on our Sequent, Pyramid, and Suns.
The first two are dual universe mishmash based on 4.2BSD and SVr?v?,
while the Suns are probably as up to date as any vendor can get.
Neither does it work on a DECSTATION-3100 running Ultrik V2.1.
Not a bad idea though. Next they'll add a prompt I guess.
--

	Root Boy Jim Cottrell <rbj at uunet.uu.net>
	Close the gap of the dark year in between