How can I write an FPIPE() ?????

Ron Fox fox at rudolf.nscl.msu.edu
Sat Feb 9 00:58:41 AEST 1991

--
In article <1991Feb7.200302.4945 at dmntor.UUCP>, djm at dmntor.UUCP (David
McKellar) writes:

>Quick description:
>
>	I know all about pipe() and popen() but I want a fpipe().
>	AND I can't figure out how to do it!!!

 You're going to feel a bit foolish... look at the routine fdopen()
(3s)
It opens a stream (FILE * type) given as input a file descriptor (what
pipe() returns).

		Ron

Ron Fox                     | FOX at MSUNSCL.BITNET      | Where the name
NSCL                        | FOX at RUDOLF.NSCL.MSU.EDU | goes on before
Michigan State University   | MSUHEP::RUDOLF::FOX     | the quality
East Lansing, MI 48824-1321 |                         | goes in.
USA