Where are all the unix wizards ????

Harry Skelton harry at svnet.UUCP
Fri Jan 25 04:18:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan16.213013.28003 at cs.uiuc.edu>, carey at cs.uiuc.edu (John Carey) writes:
> lim at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu writes:
>
> >hello
> >so where are all the unix wizards?????
>
> They're at home, washin' their tights!!!
> --
> John Carey

Us "wizards" are waiting untill such drivel is gone from the net. 8-)

Of course it would stop being Usenet News at the point 8-) 8-).

Obj Wiz talk:

Most of the questions I have answered of late have been dealing with
sendmail. A lot of people have different problems with re-routing,
aliasing beyond what /usr/lib/aliases can handle, etc...

Question/Topic: Your Favorite Pet Tricks of Sendmail.

Send them in to : harry at usrgrp.uniforum.org (My "real" machine) and
I'll test and repost in a summary.

---
Harry Skelton                | harry at usrgrp.uniforum.org
Senior Systems Administrator | ..!uunet!usrgrp!harry
UniForum                     | 408-986-8840 x25
RBIFF<@$+>$+	$#error $:$1: evolution error - no core
Harry Skelton                | harry at usrgrp.uniforum.org