help needed (problems with interative's nameserver)

Steinparz Franz K390590%AEARN at pucc.princeton.edu
Thu Jun 6 18:49:16 AEST 1991

I have some problems with the nameserver software provided with Interactive's
(Architech) Workstation Developers Package.
The nameserver seems to work quite well once. We can ftp or telnet to any
Networkaddress once after system start. A second try failes. Using ps, I
noticed, that named is alive after the first successfull session, but is
dead after a second atempt, which failed. Can anyone tell me what could
be a reason for named to die???????

Thanks for any advice

Franz Steinparz