sh and/or csh compilers?

Forrie Aldrich forrie at morwyn.UUCP
Fri Jun 28 00:51:33 AEST 1991

kwilson at John3_16.urbana.mcd.mot.com (Kent Wilson) writes:
|Some years back, Paul Ruel (sp?) and an associate of his at Concentric
|Associates produced a shell compiler for the Bourne shell.  I do
|not know if it can still be had.
[ ... ]

Could you find out where we could inquire of this?  I would be interested in
seeing some of these.  I know that the AT&T Toolche$t has something called
AWKCC (an AWK to C compiler), a friend of mine got a copy of it, but could
never get it to compile! (what a waste of $$$)

Forrest
--

Forrest Aldrich, Jr.|   (a reliable path here someday)   |forrie at morwyn.UUCP