Signal questions

Jawaid Bazyar jb10320 at uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat Jun 29 10:04:24 AEST 1991

  I've got some bizarre questions about signal handling.

1) What exactly does the kernel do to stack up signal requests to a process?

2) How does the kernel feed signals to a process if there are more than 1
   waiting? (Does it wait for one to finish then give the next, or what?)

  The manpages don't go into detail, and none of the generic Unix books I
have access to do either.  I'm working on a multithread system for PCs
and want to handle software signals just like Unix, so I need to implement
all this garbage.
  Thanks in advance...

--
Jawaid Bazyar               |  "Twenty seven faces- with their eyes turned to
Graduated!/Comp Engineering |    the sky. I have got a camera, and an airtight