(none)

STKOFUJI%BRUSP.BITNET at uicvm.uic.edu STKOFUJI%BRUSP.BITNET at uicvm.uic.edu
Thu Jun 27 04:12:30 AEST 1991

Hello, Last Friday our connection to RENPAC (a Brazilian similar to COMPUSERVE)
 was changed from x28 to a x.25 service. We managed to install the Sunlink
 version 7.0 (Beta) and the x.29 (version 6.0). Now I'm having trouble to use
 uucp over the just installed software (we were connected to the usenet and to
 the FAPESP - Foundation for Support of the Research of Sao Paulo State).

        Please, could somebody from the wizards world  help me
        putting the X.29 to work ? I do need to run uucp over
        it as soon as possible.

        How would my /etc/uucp files look like ?
        I've some parameters for the x25params0 given by RENPAC
        people. I have trouble with the lcn ranges. Could someone
        explain to me how I dig out the proper ranges (lcn_incoming,
        lcn_two_way, etc) ?

        Is it possible to run uucp over /dev/ttya (/dev/ttyb) when
        x25mgr/x29 are running ?

        Please, send your mail to my address (I'll be out of
        Unix Wizards list until I can put my link up !):
        stkofuji at brusp.bitnet

Greetings from:
            Casimiro de Almeida Barreto
            Research Manager
            Laboratorio de Sistemas Integraveis
            Escola Politecnica da Universidade de Sao Paulo

            Av. Prof. Luciano Gualberto, trav. 3, 158
            05508 - Sao Paulo - SP - Brasil

            Tel: +55 11 211-4574
            Fax: +55 11 815-4272

            E-Mail: casimiro at vme131.lsi.usp.ansp.br