Curses & terminfo question, turning on/off printer possible in C?

mark.a.skala vwp at cbnewsk.att.com
Sat Jun 8 13:20:45 AEST 1991

I apologize if this has been asked before, but I didn't see it in the
frequently-asked questions, so here goes...
I'm using curses in some of my C programs now, but the manuals get very
brief on the issue of terminfo explanations.  What I'm looking to do is
to send the output to the terminal also to the terminal's aux port (when
it exists) to which is connected a printer.  I can't figure how to do
this even though the manuals talk about the terminfo database strings
which turn on/off the printer.  Any help would be appreciated.

Mark A. Skala        "Sleep is so boring I can hardly stay awake through it."
vwp at cbnewsk.att.com
508-960-4208 (work)