Server/Client w/running job

The Wiz ted at oz.plymouth.edu
Wed Jun 26 23:09:35 AEST 1991

	Perhaps someone has done this.  What I need is a "server" process
that is associated with a program that takes a long time to invoke.  That
can accept connnections from a client.

Example: for this example we will use "monitor".

	The server starts up and invokes "monitor".  Then when
a user needs to use "monitor" he/she invokes the client.  The client
then establishes a connection to "the server".  The server passes I/O
to & from the "monitor" program.  When the user is done he presses
some "hotkey" and exits the client.  The server remains running waiting
for another client.  I just want to see if someone has already done
this before taking the time and effort to do it myself.  I would be
grateful for any help.

|   Ted Wisniewski    			INET:  ted at oz.plymouth.edu       |
|   Academic Computing                               or                  |
|   Plymouth State College                     tedw at psc.plymouth.edu     |
|   Plymouth NH, 03264                                                   |