PICK

G. Philippe Menos gpmenos at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jun 10 05:26:29 AEST 1991

On Wednewday, I'm seeing a demo of the Advance Library System, which
uses PICK running on UNIX, using Univers, I think.  Does anyone have any
opinions on the wisdom or "non-wisdom" of running PICK on Unix inthis
manner...  or any comments on PICK for that matter.

I hope I'm not addressing this to the wrong newsgroup.  If there's a
more appropriate place to ask this question, please tell me by e-mail.

[I support computing applications within the Princeton University
Library.]

-Phil