Dynamic Linking

John M. Fisher fisherjm at iris.UCDavis.EDU
Tue Jun 4 09:41:02 AEST 1991

I am looking for some information on SunOS4's dynamic linking mechanism,
which is required in implementing debuggers on the Suns. I've read all
manual pages that come with the Sun's distribution. No luck! I need to
know, in detail, the data structures and algorthim on how a program
maps in the shared library (text and global data) upon execution.

Does anyone know this information, or where it can be obtained?

Thanks,
John