Training Courses on UNIX

CHRISTOPHER TANNER TANNERC at crl.aecl.ca
Thu Mar 14 08:26:43 AEST 1991

Hi All
We are interested in training courses for UNIX viz:
   a) a self-paced /on-line course that we can give to our new unix users.
They generally want training soon after they get their machine, but we do
not have enough of them to warrent a full course.
   b) an advanced unix course - covering tools like awk. how to do
proper shell programming etc. We have some people who have used unix for a
while and want to become expert at it.

I am wondering where I should be looking for such courses. We currently have
UNIX systems from many suppliers including sgi, dec, intrgraph, sun and apollo.

Thanks for your help. I apologize if this is the wrong place for this question.

Chris Tanner                           Tannerc at crl.aecl.ca
AECL-Research