Looking for other SCO Xenix/Unix Installations

Kees de Groot, Information Systems Security DEGROOT%RCL.WAU.NL at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Thu Mar 21 20:17:26 AEST 1991

Hi,
        I hope to receive SCO Xenix in a few weeks. It'll be
        installed on an Olivetti M380/XP1 386 machine.
        The system will be used for consultancy on OS's.
        I have some experience with Coherent unix and I will
        install minix 1.5 asap. MSDOS co-resides happily with
        the other three mature OS's.

Tel. +31-8370-  .KeesdeGroot   (DEGROOT at RCL.WAU.NL)   o\/o  THERE AINT NO
     (8)3557/   Computer Systems Security              []   SUCH THING AS
        4030    Inform. & Datacomm.  Dreijenplein 2   .==.  A FREE LUNCH!
                6703 HB  Wageningen, the Netherlands
                X25:    PSI%(+204)18802031937::DEGROOT
disclaimer:     I always speak for myself
- if you go too far to the east, you find yourself in the west ..  -