Wizards

Marco Imperatore mimperat at watcgl.waterloo.edu
Fri Mar 1 07:14:41 AEST 1991

If you consider yourself a wizard, you are most likely egocentric.  For all
most of you know, I could be the ONLY REAL unix wizard and all questions
that have ever been asked in this newsgroup could have been considered to
be trivial and dumb by me.

I suggest that if you feel a question is silly or trivial and that it is not
worth your attention, simply IGNORE IT!  I'm sure that if you really are a
wizard, your time is much too valuable to be wasted answering such questions.

Is All.
--
Marco Imperatore
Computer Graphics Lab, University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
mimperatore at watcgl.waterloo.edu