Crafty automatic file deletion?

Jonathan King squash at math.ufl.edu
Sat Mar 16 10:41:16 AEST 1991

My .logout contain a call to _find to automatically remove files
satisfying certain criteria.  I would like the file's name to provide
the criterion.  For example, files

  letter.rm.60.tex
  c_hack.rm.120.c

would be automatically removed if unmodified for 60 and 120 days.
  (Of course, I could put the specific numbers "60" and "120" into my
  call to _find.  I would like this to work, automatically, for all
  numbers that are valid to, say, the -mtime switch of _find.)
Can this be done by _find or by some other program?

Thank you.
Jonathan  squash at math.ufl.edu