UUCP on Courier HST with Trailblazer

Jan-Piet Mens @ Logix GmbH, Wiesbaden jpm at logixwi.UUCP
Fri Mar 22 05:48:16 AEST 1991

Hello,
	I am desperately trying to get a UUCP hook-up between a Courier HST
	Dual Standard modem and a Telebit Trailblazer T2000. What I need
	to know is how can I get the two modems to communicate at a speed
	of above 2400 bd ?

	The whole thing should run on an SCO UNIX 3.2.2 box, in a dialer
	program in /usr/lib/uucp.

	Can anyone help me on this please ?
	Do you have an example dialer script for the job at hand ?
	What modem parameters must be set on the Courier HST to communicate ?
	Is it possible to go up (and above?) to 9600 bd ?

Regards,
--
Jan-Piet Mens, Logix GmbH				    jpm at logixwi.UUCP
Moritzstr. 50, D-6200 Wiesbaden            ...!uunet!mcsun!unido!logixwi!jpm