So, anyone got an imitation Multics 'memo' command?

Dan Freedman dan at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Sun May 26 09:30:50 AEST 1991

In article <1991May20.151334.2369 at granite.ma30.bull.com> gintell at granite.ma30.bull.com (John Gintell) writes:
>There is a company called ACTC in Calgary, Canada  - a spinoff from the
>University of Calgary -  that built some UNIX software to help convert
>Multics users into UNIX users.  They built a considerable amount of
>software, quite likely including memo.  I don't know what its status
>is and whether they would give it away or sell it, but you might try
>contacting them.

As a long-time Multics fan, and as one who still has an account on the
University of Calgary's Multics system, I would be happy to try to
answer people's questions about Multics.  The ones I can't answer
myself I can pass on to the people at ACTC.

	Dan Freedman

--

U. of Calgary Computer Science Dept.,                             403 220-7299
2500 University Dr. N.W.,                                 dan at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Calgary, Alberta, Canada. T2N 1N4                                       VE6DFM