Need Info on Real-Time Unixes

Kevin L. McBride klm at gozer.UUCP
Thu May 30 23:49:26 AEST 1991

I'm doing some preliminary research for a magazine article I may write
that will discuss the major features and relative merits of several
Real-Time variants of Unix.

If you have had any first hand experience with any Real-Time Unix,
including add-on packages (like the one that VenturCom (sp?) sells to
enhance ISC 386/ix), I would appreciate hearing from you.

I already have several systems in mind for discussion in the article,
but if you know of any obscure variants, please let me know.

Replies by e-mail only please.  I do not currently receive this
newsgroup.

Thank you.

--
Kevin L. McBride     |Contract programming (on and offsite)   |Brewmeister and
President            |X, Motif, TCP/IP, UNIX, VAX/VMS,        |Bottle Washer