socket example

Walt Buehring INTELLECTION walt at utarl.edu
Thu May 30 19:58:36 AEST 1991

Greetings,

I will soon begin writing a distributed application using sockets and
would *love* to examine a small example of socket programming.  If
anyone has such an example handy, *please* Email me a copy.

Any pointers to utilities, examples, or references for writing
client/server type applications would also be useful.

Thanks in advance,
\/\/

Walt Buehring
  Internet:  Buehring at Intellection.COM		Intellection, Inc.
  UUCP:      uupsi!intell!buehring		1603 LBJ Freeway, Suite 780
  Phone:	   (214) 620-2100 		Dallas, TX  75234

Church of the SubGenius -- Eternal salvation or *triple* your money back!