Watcom 386 compiler?

James Hwang james at jack.sns.com
Sun May 19 06:09:33 AEST 1991

Has anyone use this compiler?  In a 386 protected mode?

One thing I tried to do is to make a int15H in the protected mode
to find out how big is the extended memory.

Or anyone know how to read CMOS about the extended memory size?

Thanks.
--
| Disclaimer  : Author bears full responsibility for contents of this article |
| Smart Mailer: james at jack.sns.com | hwang at postgres.berkeley.edu              |