differances between at and crontab

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Fri May 31 01:37:24 AEST 1991

Help!

    Does anyone have any idea why a program that works fine when executed
via a crontab entry would always go off to la la land when it is executed
via an at command?  My program seems to be running (maybe in some kind of
a loop) but it is not doing anything.

    I have seen this on SCO Xenix 2.3.2 and SCO Unix.  It is really hard
to debug a problem that only appears when the program is run from an at
command.  Any sudgestions or ideas would be a great help.

Thanks in advance.