Question about a UNIX error message

Brandon S. Allbery KB8JRR/AA allbery at NCoast.ORG
Sun May 5 09:32:59 AEST 1991

As quoted from <91122.163945AHESS at auvm.auvm.edu> by AHESS at auvm.auvm.edu (Anemarie Hess):
+---------------
| error message I keep getting from XENIX.  I am in the process of
| porting a large security system from System V to Xenix 386 and the
| programs keep crashing giving me a error 36 EIDRM Identifier Removed.

EIDRM only applies to the shm*(), msg*(), and sem*() routines.  This may not
help much, but it at least may give you some idea of where to look.

++Brandon
--
Me: Brandon S. Allbery			  Ham: KB8JRR/AA  10m,6m,2m,220,440,1.2
Internet: allbery at NCoast.ORG		       (restricted HF at present)