security ( DAN ) bashing

KARAGEOR%CTSTATEU.BITNET at yalevm.ycc.yale.edu KARAGEOR%CTSTATEU.BITNET at yalevm.ycc.yale.edu
Sat May 4 09:33:50 AEST 1991

        The latest and greates flames about UNIX security and the right to
know the details were greatly amusing to me. Here we have a system developed
run , debugged , updated etc by HACKS themselves. Face it people we are all
hackers more or less. O.K. some really great hackers now call themselves
wizards and are getting paid for it. By all means keep the flame going if
nothing else it will give us back our lost childhood.
        Do not see this posting as a pun against the guild people. I love
what I am doing and I love all you. If I have done any damage, psychological
or otherwise to any of you please forgive me since I seem to be naive.

Mike Tajmajer once said "I think that I am happy , therefore I am"
I say "I stopped thinking therefore I am happy"
next wekk I will something else and then some and I will try to prove
that there is life around my monitor. Alas my monitor is blocking the sun.
Any resemblence to a commercial company is INDEED purely coincidental.