BSD tty security, part 4: What You Can Look Forward To

John F Haugh II jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
Mon May 6 22:34:53 AEST 1991

In article <729 at seqp4.UUCP> jdarcy at sequoia.com (Jeff d'Arcy) writes:
>brnstnd at kramden.acf.nyu.edu (Dan Bernstein):
>>As Steve Bellovin, Gene Spafford, Tom Christiansen, various BSD folks
>>including Marc Teitelbaum and Keith Bostic, CERT, and a couple of other
>>people can attest, I *do* have the goods:
>
>That's a very nice piece of name-dropping there, but the fact remains that we
>mere mortals have no evidence of your claims.

Given that many of those people read this newsgroup, you don't have to
verify his claims.  Tom Christiansen regularly reads this group, along
with Steve Bellovin.  Perhaps they can verify what Dan is saying (they
already have from what I've seen).

Dan may be pompous and long winded, but he certainly isn't a fool or
a liar.
--
John F. Haugh II        | Distribution to  | UUCP: ...!cs.utexas.edu!rpp386!jfh
Ma Bell: (512) 255-8251 | GEnie PROHIBITED :-) |  Domain: jfh at rpp386.cactus.org
"If liberals interpreted the 2nd Amendment the same way they interpret the
 rest of the Constitution, gun ownership would be mandatory."