Should DAN post .......

KARAGEOR%CTSTATEU.BITNET at yalevm.ycc.yale.edu KARAGEOR%CTSTATEU.BITNET at yalevm.ycc.yale.edu
Sun May 12 02:54:17 AEST 1991

        I am appalled of what i read in the recent postings.
"MORONIC UNDERGRADS", "IDLE HACKERS","DECENT ADMINISTRATORS",etc,etc

I was just thinking that YOU people used to be my idols,YOU used to be
the prime hackers . Now that you got the job, after you graduated, eve-
rybody else is an idiot. It seems being un undergrad is a disease, in any
case it seems to me that the UNI is where people learn and not think.
        How the hell you know all your system's holes if there are no
hackers to toy with it ? Your arguments reach the childish level when
talking about administrators. Every-freeking-body knows that any admin
that has not put some time into hacking is a complete yuppie moron.
        NOBODY can administer a unix sustem ANY unix system without
hacking something.
        Granted you do not want to many details over the net so that
idle hackers will get it . Then why the hell don't you people make some
money out of it by creating a security comittee. It seems that you have
the knowledge to make a buck out of it. As for idleness I cannot help
thinking how come all these replies and long articles come into existence
Somebody must have read the mail , comprehended it and mailed a reply.
        Am I an idiot ? am I a weirdo ? or have some people have lost
touch with reality completely?
        Face it out there unix is NOT the standard, IN here it is. As long
as I am given access to a system, I will try to utilize it to tha max. If
there is a NAZI admin in the building that forbids me to use certain fac-
ilities I will try to grab them. I am paying quite a deal of money for
edumacation and I expect to get my money's worth no matter how.

UNIVERSITIES EXIST BECAUSE OF STUDENTS NOT BECAUSE OF ADMINs OR TEACHERS

I am beginning to see the new reality. I hate it

                     translate
Angelos Karageorgiou  ==         Angel Black
                                                Net Handler : Voodoo Man
Email
karageor_ang at ctstateu.bitnet
karage at cmx.npac.syr.edu

P.S. I hate people that destroy my work. I hate destructive Hackers. I hate
     internet worms. But don't you step on my blue sued shoes.