Utility to print terminal memory.

Mark Wolfe markw at hpdmd48.boi.hp.com
Sat May 11 01:41:10 AEST 1991

    I realize that this is not a wizard level question, but I posted it in
comp.unix.questions and got no responses in more than a week. I got a request
from one of my users for a screen printing utility. I want a program that will
send the cursor to the top of terminal memory and copy all text to a disk file
of pipe it directly into lp. It seems to me that I've seen a program like this
mentioned in documentation somewhere, but I can't seem to find it now. It looks
like this would be a fairly simple program to write based on what I read in the
curses and terminfo man pages, but we are preparing for a security audit right
now so I don't have the time to write it.

    The machines I want this for are HP series 800's running HP-UX 7.0. If you
know of something reasonably priced (freebee), please post or email me.

Thanks,

Mark

markw at hpbs1529.boi.hp.com

    "Always remember -
       No matter where you go...there you are."

                       -Buckaroo Bonzai