Help!!!!!

Earl W Phillips ephillip at magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sat Apr 13 08:51:24 AEST 1991

I need help!!! I have just obtained a TRS-80 model 12 w/2 external
12-meg HD's. It boots up to a "xenix" OS, which requires a password
to enter. I obviously don't know the password, so can do nothing
with it so far. Now, I am new to computers in general, and xenix
in particular. Can anyone give me instructions as to how to beat
this password thing, and how to do stuff with this OS in general?
How does it work? What does the command structure look like?
Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?

HELP!!!!!

* ephillip at magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu|     ``________//         *
*                 -JR-               | Space;........the final  *