Sendmail nightmares

Dave Shevett shevett at mccc.uucp
Thu Nov 1 06:54:31 AEST 1990

Ok, before everyone starts tearing into me to run Smail instead of
Sendmail, let me just say one thing:

Phtphpt!

I'm not asking for a staggeringly difficult thing here.  I have a Xenix
2.3.1 system, SCO TCP/IP v1.0, and some WD8003's.  I'd like to name my
domain 'Amber.COM', with the host being called 'dworkin'.

ALL I NEED - I want to be able to mail <uucp-linked-machine>!<person> and
<person>@<uucp-linked-machine>.  Anyone not in /usr/lib/uucp/Systems that I
specify a xxx at place.place.place should be referred to my <name server>?
(namely Princeton university).

Now, this seems like a fairly simple configuration.  Here's my name, here's
my UUCP sites, call rmail to deliver to them, throw the rest at Princeton
if you can't handle it.

ANY help would be appreciated...